Superior Industries is a privately-owned, American manufacturing company of crushing, screening, washing and conveying solutions for multiple dry bulk industries including metals mining. In 2022, we celebrated 50 years of building innovation, which has created thousands of new opportunities around the world.
This page is an overview of the products we design and build especially for the metals and mining sectors including major, intermediate and junior operations. Additionally, we’ve included details about our culture and operations, so you understand a little more about our thriving company.
Who is Superior Industries?
Founded in 1972 as a regional manufacturer of aggregate conveyors and portable plants.
Vertically-integrated manufacturer of all conveyor components including idlers, pulleys and accessories.
CRUSHING & SCREENING
Expanded portfolio in the 2010’s to include crushing, screening and washing equipment and parts.
Small enough for quick decisions, limited bureaucracy and exceptional service, but large enough to pursue and support multi-million dollar projects.
1,500 employees working inside manufacturing spaces that are equal to the size of 18 football fields.
Download our profile and find information related to crushing or conveying product selection and industry application.
What mine-duty solutions does Superior manufacture?
1. Heap Leach Conveying Systems
- Automated mobile package of custom conveyors
- Greater material volumes per each move
- More uptime in heap leach applications
2. Custom-Designed Material Handling
- Custom-engineered to extend conveyor life
- In-house designed and built idlers and pulleys
- Conveyors eliminate unpredictable haul truck costs
3. Heavy Mining Conveyor Rolls
- More models and options than any other manufacturer
- High performance bearings and sophisticated seals
- Bearing sizes up to 60mm
4. Heavy Mining Conveyor Pulleys
- Engineering design, manufacturing and complete assembly
- Guaranteed, performance-matched packages
- Diameters up to 120” and belt width up to 96”
5. Crushing & Screening Equipment
- Four dozen models of jaws, cones and impactors
- Veteran application advice for all mining operations
- Made in America and backed by strong warranty
6. Wet Processing Equipment
- Removes unwanted material from feeds
- Size and separate to exacting specifications
- Remove moisture for further processing
Who uses Superior mining products?
Reach out to an expert in the mining industry. Complete the form below and we will follow up shortly.
Request More Info | Mining industry