Dry Product Lessens Stockpile Real Estate
It’s not a complicated process to remove moisture from your sand: slurry goes in, screen vibrates, water passes and a dry product is discharged. The difference between dewatering screen manufacturers is small tweaks to a century-old design.
Here are two of the highest-profile design characteristics of Superior’s dewatering screen:
(1) We’re the only manufacturer to include screens on the sidewalls, which exposes the sand to more screening action to remove more moisture.
(2) Combined with a higher g-force, our screens allow deeper sand depths to physically squeeze out more water. Deeper depths also allow for more tonnage.
Superior’s dewatering screen features:
- Portable or skid-mounted structures
- Capacities up to 440 STPH (360 MTPH)
- Total screening area up to 137 square feet (12.7 square meters)
Dewatering Screen VIDEOS
See a Superior Dewatering Screen working at Hoover Materials new plant outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
Santa Fe Aggregates’ director of operations overviews his new plant, which includes a Superior Dewatering Screen.
Most of the time, we rely on our dealers to stock Superior equipment. However, we typically have a small amount of factory stock.
Service & Parts
We always have been and always will be a privately-owned company. That means we can add more employees to our customer service team without Wall Street breathing down our neck. Isn’t that the way it should be?
They’re the same neighbors you’d trust to babysit your dog on the weekend. Our factory-trained dealers are a local connection for sales, service and parts.
Staffed by agents born to serve others, you’re welcome to call our technical service team 24/7/365. (If you call in the middle of the night, we can’t guarantee they’re in uniform!)
You know the old saying…”square pegs don’t fit in round holes?” It’s often the case with knock-off parts. Genuine Superior parts are forged from the same steel as our equipment