Dry Product Lessens Stockpile Real Estate
It’s not a complicated process to remove moisture from your sand: slurry goes in, screen vibrates, water passes and a dry product is discharged. The difference between dewatering screen manufacturers is small tweaks to a century-old design.
Here are two of the highest-profile design characteristics of Superior’s dewatering screen:
(1) We’re the only manufacturer to include screens on the sidewalls, which exposes the sand to more screening action to remove more moisture.
(2) Combined with a higher g-force, our screens allow deeper sand depths to physically squeeze out more water. Deeper depths also allow for more tonnage.
Superior’s dewatering screen features:
- Portable or skid-mounted structures
- Capacities up to 440 STPH (360 MTPH)
- Total screening area up to 137 square feet (12.7 square meters)
Dewatering Screen VIDEOS
See a Superior Dewatering Screen working at Hoover Materials new plant outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
Santa Fe Aggregates’ director of operations overviews his new plant, which includes a Superior Dewatering Screen.
Have questions? Need a quote? Complete the form below and we will follow up shortly.
Request More Info | Dewatering Screen