Design Your Own Future
Our engineering department has developed a strong reputation in the industries we serve for unique creativity and ambitious accomplishment. Today, we’re looking for more structural, electrical, mechanical, automation, industrial and civil engineers to join our growing team.
Positions are available in Minnesota, Nebraska, Arizona, Georgia and New Brunswick.
Russel Bayerl, Design Engineer
Why design at Superior?
- Own the entire project design from start to finish
- Lots of freedom with the right amount of oversight (we hate bureaucracy!)
- Highly encouraged to design innovative ideas and earn patents
- Broad group of products creates lots of opportunities
- Work space is directly attached to the factory building your designs
- Personal responsibility is encouraged and rewarded
- Professional development is encouraged and accomplished
What does Superior engineer?
products & equipment
Benefits for Superior Engineers
The list below isn’t everything, but gives you a good idea of some of the extras we offer. We evaluate often and employees always have the freedom to recommend improvements!
Design products and plants shipped around the world.
Use industry-leading software that is constantly assessed.
Earn patents in your name for inventing new technology.
Participate in educational opportunities to enhance your skills.
Boost your bank account more often with weekly paychecks!
On the spot bonus program rewards work with $100 bills!
Regional workplace leader for healthcare benefits.
Invest in your future during company stock purchase opportunities.