- Multiple hatches from same feed
- Inline, radial and transverse
- Telescoping fully trims hatches
Stingray™ Ship Loader
- Camber shape reduces drop height
- Increased mobility for uptime
- Telescope to adjust to infrastructure
- Designed to distinct specifications
- Engineering, manufacturing, project lead
- Planning, coordination and control
- Truck unload times in 60 seconds
- Unload belly or end dump
- Maintain in-spec material quality
- Unload, transfer, stockpile or load
- Functions accelerate material handling
- One time handling of material
- Setup or take down in an hour
- 500-foot preassembled groundline
- Folds into one towable load
- Pre-engineered, modular overland
- Lower cost alternative to engineered
- Quick, near toolless installation
- Flexibly shift in and out of lineup
- Robust, custom-engineered truss
- Adjustable discharge heights
- TeleStacker® Conveyor allows handlers to maintain spec of material from ship to stockpile.
- Highest capacity portable telescopic radial stacking conveyors on the planet.
- Engineers calculate and design conveyor truss to application for maximum stability.
- Robust engineering staff for design of custom coveying solutions.
- Mount conveyor system directly on barge for feeding other barges or extending to shore.
- Telescopic technology reaches wider swaths for less downtime in dredge applications.
- Feed multiple ship hatches or barges from the same feedpoint
- Telescopic conveyors achieve 45% more extension than some competitive conveyors.
- Designed to move inline, transversely and radially for fast and efficient conveyor relocation.
- Multifunctional machine can load, unload and stockpile.
Barge & Ship Unloading