An uneven conveyor structure is one of the leading causes of belt mistracking for radial telescopic conveyors. With the addition of our new FD Auto Level — new and exclusive technology — the telescopic stacker automatically maintains a level head pulley while in radial travel mode. The technology is standard on all FD Axle model TeleStacker Conveyors with PilePro™ Automation.
Safety is our top priority at Superior, not only for our own production employees, but for the owners and operators of our machinery. To ensure maximum structural integrity, all TeleStacker Conveyors are equipped with our patented FB® Undercarriage. The engineered undercarriage provides maximum conveyor support and the best possible rigid lateral stability. Load sharing hydraulic cylinders add even greater structural support and safety.
- Watch our new patent-pending Auto Level in action.
- Hydraulically transfer from inline to radial in seconds.
- Invented in 1997 with more than 800 built since.
- Enclosed planetary drive protected from debris.
- Walking beam suspension properly balances load.
XTP Swing Axle
- Physically transfer from road to operation in minutes.
- Recommended concrete pad provides level runway.
- Pull t-handle to engage power travel; no chain drive.
- Pivoting walking beam aligns tires for no scuffing.
Pit Portable Axle
- Made from heavy duty fabricated steel.
- High capacity, highest tonnage applications.
- Tires shift for towing throughout site.
- Swing (shown) or fold down configurations.
For maximum tonnage in your stockpiles, we recently completed design and manufacturing work on a 210-ft (64m) TeleStacker® Conveyor.
The longest ever constructed in the world, this telescoping radial stacker is capable of piling up to 400,000 tons (362,873 mT) of material in a single, kidney bean-shaped stockpile. That’s 30% more than any other portable stacker available on the market today.
Best of all, this TeleStacker® Conveyor is road portable. Owners and operators can tow the 109-ft (33m) package in a single load down the highway.